Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ZOO BABY!

High: We spent the day at the zoo :) AND Wayne Newton finished the dining room!!! :)
Low: We skipped Claire's nap so she was a little grumpy this evening :(

We woke up this morning and said we are going to the zoo NO MATTER WHAT! So as we made a few stops on the way and it started to rain we said "we are going to the zoo NO MATTER WHAT". We decided to just chance it, and thank God we did because it didn't rain at all and we had a great time! Here are some of our pics from today:

Claire loves the petting zoo!

The elephants were great today. They were playing around with each other and spraying water, it was great. Claire loved when they "drinked the water".

I couldn't resist this one. These two with their matching hair.

Claire liked the Bone Zone. That is until she got some stones in her shoe and that was the end of that!

The gorillas are my absolute favorite at the zoo. I could sit and watch them all day. I think they are hilarious. Here is one of the gorillas with "his silky", how cute is that?! And tonight when I was putting Claire to bed, she asked me "I sleep on the ground?". I giggled just thinking that she was being silly and said "no honey, you have to sleep in your crib." Then she told me "oh, but i wanna sleep on the ground like the gorillas.". I obviously talked her out of it, but I thought it was super cute!

And what's a trip to the zoo without a carousel ride? Daddy has to go on though because that thing makes Mommy a little sick :(

But Mommy loves the train, so we always hit up the train before we leave!

I just had to throw this in. Here is a picture of Claire last year at the zoo. I cannot believe that she is a whole year older! It happens so fast. Look at her hair, SHE BARELY HAS ANY!!!!

After the zoo we stopped for dinner. While we were at dinner, WAYNE NEWTON CALLED!!! YAY! By the time we got home he was just finishing! They sanded everything down and we are ready to paint! I would post a picture but it really just looks the same. BUT WE CAN FINALLY MOVE FORWARD!!!! Now, I just have to pick a color. That should be no problem, I have already picked three!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Sara said...

AWWWW she is sooo adorable!! I miss her :( I need to get my Claire fix!! haha Natalie we need to go see the Hangover soon I need a good laugh!!! Miss you guys!