Sunday, July 5, 2009

FINALLY.....

High: We finally had a nice day :)
Low: Daddy had to work today :(

Well, it finally happened. The weather finally warmed up. It got to 75 degrees today. I know, I know that really isn't that warm. But, it was soooo much better than the chilly days that we were having. Unfortunately Mark had to work today so we missed Daddy!


Claire and I started the day by grabbing our laptops and getting to work. We started by doing a little research online, checking our email, and checking out our favorite blogs. Claire talks too much though, so it is next to impossible to get anything done :). PS I fixed the comments so now you can post a comment if you would like to (thanks Amanda for letting me know it didn't work).










Then we did some much needed work in the garden. We watered the flowers and did some weeding. Claire definitely has a green thumb.








After a nice lunch and a much needed nap Claire grabbed her towel and headed to the pool!

Claire loves her pool but I am thinking this one is getting a little bit too small for her. Hmmmm...a birthday gift maybe!!

Then Nana and Poppa came over for a visit and we all went for ICE CREAM!!!

I hate this picture but I just had to post it. We all look soooo angry in this picture and I have no idea why!!!!! I am getting a good laugh over it so I just thought that I would share!

MMMMMMMMM!

Nana and Poppa enjoyed their ice cream too!

When we got home Claire rode her bike for a little bit. Then Daddy decided to make her bike fly!! She loved it! I think Daddy's arms are going to be a little sore tomorrow :)

Claire decided in the bath tub today that she wanted the jacuzzi bubbles on. It was hilarious, she LOVED the bubbles!


After our usual bazillion stories it was time to get a good night's sleep so that Claire would be in tip top shape for swim class tomorrow. She has to work on holding the noodle all by herself, we'll see how that goes. Wish us luck!

No comments: