Saturday, July 18, 2009

Potty Training Day #2

High: Claire stayed dry all morning :)
Low: I won't be there to put Claire to bed :(

This morning was much better! Claire stayed dry all morning!!! She is really doing so well. I am posting early today because Mark and I have a party to go to and Claire will be sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's. Hopefully she won't pee and poop all over their house!!!

This morning I had to get my nails done. So when I got home Claire was very concerned with how my nails looked. I usually just have them painted a very neutral color but today I got a French Manicure and she was not pleased. Then she said "Mommy do Cware's nails too?!". So of course we got out the supplies and it was mani/pedi time!


First, we filed our nails.

Next, we tended to our cuticles.

Then we pained our fingers and toes. Here is the final product.

Say a prayer that all goes well at Grandma and Grandpa's!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey I need a Mani/Pedi too! Do you think my boys would help me out? I some how doubt it. Love reading your blog....great job Natalie and Claire couldn't be cuter!!!!!!