Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poor Elmo.

High: Claire swam all by herself again today :) AND I got a nice night out :)
Low: Peter's paw is really hurting him :( AND Guess who didn't show up again?! :(

So Claire was a rockstar at swim lessons again today. Today we practiced using our arms when we swim. She tends to just kick her legs. But today, she was all arms!!! I had a video to put in here but, it seems that I can only post one video per post and the one further down is MUCH better!


Poor Peter. Yesterday he was licking his paw a lot and kind of limping. This morning he woke up and won't even walk on it :( We put medicine on it all day and we are hoping he will feel better tomorrow. Claire was very worried about Pete today. She kept petting him saying "its okay, its oooooookkkkkkaaaaayyy!" It was really sweet. And she was right there to help Daddy put on his medicine.




As I was cleaning up from breakfast, it was waaaayy too quiet. I looked out of the kitchen just in time to see my creative little mama creating a slide with my area rug.

Then Claire and I went to get dressed for the day and it was waaayyyy too quiet when we came downstairs. I looked out onto the patio just in time to see Daddy taking a little nap.
Claire tried to wake him up but he was out like a light!

I swear Mark really isn't that tall, my wicker furniture is just smaller. He looks like a gaint though, doesn't he?!

Here is Elmo. Poor Elmo has been in timeout for about 2 days now. Claire just keeps moving him from room to room to put him in time out. Lately Claire and Elmo have a bit of a love hate relationship. I am not exactly sure what happened but as of yesterday "Elmo hitted my body" was all Claire would tell me. But this morning she woke up and the first thing that she wanted was Elmo.




Here is Claire taking my picture. I am not sure but I think she may be starting her own blog. I will keep you posted.


So tonight I went to dinner and a movie with my girlfriend Jessica. It has been way too long since we have hung out. Because Mama had a night out Claire went to lacrosse practice with Daddy (he is the coach). I am not exactly sure what happened because Mark is asleep as I type this. I handed him the camera before he left and asked him to take pictures. And this is what I got:







I can't be positive but I am pretty sure that her crib is full of sand!!!

Party update: No, I did not order the cake.....and Wayne did not show up again. So, yep things are movin right along Natalie style. But Claire has school tomorrow so I will get it all done then....right?! Say a prayer and wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

That's one of my favorite ones! Poor Elmo. And I love the butt up pictures! Way to go Komo!

Amanda said...

Hee, hee, Poppy watched the video and when it was over she asked for more. And she loves looking at all of the pictures of her buddy Claire.