Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Flirt.

High: Nice family dinner :) Peter got medicine for his paw :)
Low: Busy day for Mommy :(

Today I was very busy (for a change, usually Mark is the one who is super busy but today it was me :( ). The day started out with our swim lessons. Claire is getting VERY comfortable at her swim lessons and is starting to get a little silly. Mr. Matt was there again and Claire was smitten. When we first arrived all of the lifegaurds were doing some sort of a training so Claire was a little thrown off by all the big people in the pool. But out of all of the people she spotted her man right away! I swear this little mama of mine is a major FLIRT!!


Here is my little temptress giving Mr. Matt the eyes. She did not take her eyes off of him the entire time we were there today. We could get Claire to do whatever we wanted if we said "Show Mr. Matt....." If you click on the picture you can see her face more closely and see her flirty face!

Since Claire is so comfortable she really just wants her noodle and she wants to swim by herself. Notice that she has her attention turned to someone who is not in the pool, could that someone be.....hmmmm MR. MATT?!?!

So after swim lessons I had to run home and quick change for an ARO class that I had to take for school. I didn't miss too much while I was gone though, because Claire napped for the most part. But still, I missed my baby! Then later in the evening I had my book club meeting with my girlfriends from work. I did get to see my girlfriend's son Jack (who is about 3 months old). And he is soooo handsome and I got to snuggle him up a little (before everyone else had to have a turn)!

Wait, let me back up. After I got home from my class Mark had to take Peter to the vet. Apparently, Peter has an infection in his paw. So they gave him antibiotics. Now these aren't just any antibiotics...THEY ARE HUGE!!!


Just the blue bottle is Peter's. I put it next to a human antibiotic bottle just so everyone can see how HUGE the pills are. Poor Peter :( I hope they work!

After Peter's doctor's appointment we all went to Applebee's (my favorite) for dinner. Oh wait, we are having our rental remodeled by a friend of ours (who does excellent work if anyone needs someone just let me know) so whenever Claire hears banging she instantly starts asking "Mr. Brian there?" "I go see Mr. Brian!". And she says this over and over. So before dinner we had to stop and see "Mr. Brian". Mr. Brian told Claire she looked pretty and she kept saying "no you are" to HIM! I swear this girl loves men!!!! Then at dinner there was a table of men behind us and Claire just kept waving at them going "Hi guys!!". Well, I will say one thing, the girl's got good taste. All the boys she flirts with are always cuties, so at least that's a plus :)


Claire took a little break from her flirting to eat a few french fries!




Aunt Jacqie stopped by to read Claire a few stories! Claire loves when Aunt Jackie stops over because she always dances with Claire :)

I would have to say that the highlight of Claire's day (besides flirting with every cute guy she saw) would have to be her new sandbox. She cannot get enough of it!!!


Claire LOVES bugs (for real)! So, you can imagine how thrilled she was when there was one in her sandbox. Here she is pointing out her new friend.


I am not sure why but I cannot get enough of Claire's little tootsies! She loves to move them around in the sand and let the sand sift through her toes. I just think it's adorable!!

Tomorrow Mark and I are off to the DMV to get our enhanced licenses while Claire is at school. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: