Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimmin' & Playin'

High: Swim class :) AND Playdate with Poppy
Low: I got sunburn (again) :(

We started our day with swim class. Before each class I think to myself "what else could Miss Lauren possibly do with Claire?!" and every class they do something new! Today Claire swam by herself just holding onto a noodle! And she jumped in off the side all by herself. Last week she jumped in from a sitting position but this week it was from a standing position. Also, Claire fell in love with an older boy today. Mr. Matt (the new lifegaurd who is about 16) caught Claire's eye. Everything she did today, she just kept looking for him and smiling this flirty smile at him!



Here is Claire giving Mr. Matt her best flirty smile.

Here is my hot mama swimming ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!!


Claire is always helping in the yard. I am proud to say that I raked the whole front yard myself today. It was at that point that I got the terrible sunburn on my shoulders but, it was a great workout! Mark doesn't bag the grass when he cuts it and it makes me crazy. There is grass all over my house then. Soooo I decided I was gonna rake it all up after him. Yep, now my arms are sore and I am sunburned but MAN...DOES MY LAWN LOOK GREAT!!

So after Claire's nap we went to our friends Marc and Amanda's house. Amanda and I work together and our daughters are about the same age. Amanda is the one got me blogging! Anyway, the girls had a great time and the adults had fun too!


The girls had fun goin on wagon rides.



Poppy pulled Claire around for a little while.

Come on seriously...do you know two more beautiful girls?!?!?!

Poppy was very helpful in taking Claire's shoes off.

Poppy loved showing Claire how to ride her bike around.

After some serious girl time, these ladies were missin their Daddies. Here they are yelling "Dada!! Dada!!" Again, seriously..does it get any cuter than that?!?!

The girls played really nice together. Claire really likes Poppy and wanted to do EVERYTHING that Poppy did. Poppy would play with her straw, Claire would play with her straw. Poppy did got off of her chair, Claire got off of her chair. And so on and so on. Then tonight when I was putting Claire down to bed she said "Poppy go night night too?". And a few minutes after I laid her down I could hear her talking to Poppy in her crib...SOOO CUTE!!!!!



Here is the video of Claire jumping off the wall. For some reason it wouldn't let me post it earlier.

No comments: