Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Eve!!!!!!


High: Claire's Birthday Party at School :)
Low: I cut my finger cutting apples for Claire and now it is super hard to type :( AND Mark took Claire to see The Boys of Summer but I had a hair appointment so I couldn't go :(

Let me start by explaining how important birthdays are for me. You know what, there are not enough words to explain it!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! I get a week long celebration for my birthday. Therefore I see its only right that Claire does the same. That being said, today is Claire's birthday eve! It also a Thursday which means that Claire goes to school. I got a great idea from my girlfriend (thanks Jacqie) to get plain cupcakes, frosting, and sprinkles and bring them into Claire's class and have the kids decorate their own cupcakes. IT WAS ADORABLE! Most of the kids just ate the frosting but it was super cute. I didn't feel right posting pictures of the kids without parents' permission so I will just share the pics of Claire.







Needless to say Claire LOVED hers:) She wouldn't pick it up for some reason, she would just bend down and eat it!!

Daddy had fun at the party too!

So Mark and his mom walked Claire up to see the Boys of the Summer Band. I am so sad that I missed it (but my hair looks great :)). They had a blast!! Claire loved dancing the music. My girl likes to party!!! I told her the whole concert was for her Birthday Eve (hee hee)!





Claire LOVES dancing with her Daddy!!!!



Tomorrow we are going to visit my brand new nephew so that he can join in the Birthday celebration!!! Sorry, I couldn't get the other swim class video to post :( but, I am sure that you can just imagine how awesome Claire did. She would just jump in and the yell "I got the water on my face!!". I love that kid!!!

No comments: