Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Girl Likes To Potty All The Time!

High: Claire did EXCELLENT on the potty today :)
Low: I had a class this morning :( AND I was at Quest Labs for waaaayyyyy too long :(

Claire is doing sooo well on the potty! She had one accident (at school) but other than that she did great! She is even doing great with #2. I realized today that when Claire says "I have to fart, mama." that means haul %$# to the potty because this kid's gotta make poop! She is even telling me when she has to go (instead of me asking a thousand times a day "Claire, do you have to potty?")!

I had a class this morning and I spent the other half of the day at stupid Quest Lab! But I did sneak a nice lunch at the buffet in with my girlfriend Colleen (which we decided later wasn't the best idea because we ate super fast and then felt sick...but it was totally worth it!). Then some girlfriends came over for some yummy summer drinks on the patio (even though we were all in sweatshirts and freezing). Therefore, I don't have too many pics for today. I got some great ones of Claire in the tubbie but Mark doesn't like the nuddie ones to be on the blog.

I did get this adorable video of Claire taking care of her baby. My parents bought her this baby for Christmas. It is motion activated. So when it senses motion it will start cooing and making all kinds of sounds. It used to creep Claire out before but now she LOVES it and takes it everywhere!!! Today she left it in Mark's car when he took her to school and she was freaking out when couldn't find it. Finally, she said "we call dada and ask dada where baby go?". It was reallly cute!




Don't mind the hiccups! Also, she has been trying to get that hat off that baby's head for days now but it is sewn on! And she repeatedly tells the baby "ohh you ok."


Claire was big on sharing her silky today. She wanted to "give Peter Nard a silky" and "Baby need a silky". We think this is all a ploy for us to give HER the silky!

Then Daddy read Claire her new favorite book "Little Cloud" by Eric Carle.



And I tried my hand at close up photography. I think I will leave those pictures up to Mark, he is much better at them than I am. But notice Baby is not too far away.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the title alone.....made me chuckle and will be singing cheesy Eddie Murphy songs for the rest of the day!

Way to go with the potty training my boys were NOT that easy!

Jacqie said...

I love that she is dancing so much! Just wait until September!!!!!