Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday July 28, 2009 School Day


High: Claire played in the sprinkler today at school and loved it :) AND Mark and I got both cars cleaned - inside and out :)
Low: Claire had school, so we missed her :(

Today Claire had school and I had a class, so it was an early start today. But after my class Mark and I got both cars cleaned (which REALLY needed to be done). Claire had a blast at school because all the kids went in the sprinkler! She was lovin' it!


After school Claire decided that she was not going to wear pants "just big girl pants mama.". This was fine by me, because it is much easier for her to get her pants up and down by herself if she just has undies on. So here she is making me some coffee in her big girl pants.


Later in the evening I was meeting some friends for dinner so Mark took Claire to lacrosse with him. She LOVES to go with Daddy to lacrosse. He coaches a girls team so Claire loves to watch all the big girls play.

When it was time to go Claire grabbed her purse and they headed out!

Here is Claire texting some of her girls.

Can't keep this girl away from the boys!!!

But this boy is her favorite!!

Peter Bernard update: things are looking pretty good for Peter. He is walking on his paw and things seem back to normal :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the outfit! I think that may be from her favorite Aunt Erin! Glad Peter's feeling better.