Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Job

     Today is the first official day of my new job.  I have a new job from today until January 31st.  I am going to be a stay at home Mom (aka SAHM).  Heaven help me!  I stayed home with Claire for the same amount of time and I will say this...I have been a  teacher, I have been a bartender, I have worked in daycare, and I have been a receptionist and I must say being a stay at home is one of the toughest jobs out there.  I have decided to blog everyday while I am working my new job.  I have decided to keep track of my babies growing up way too fast and to write about each day.  I will report the good, the bad, and the ugly.  So here goes.......


HIGH:  We had a great playdate at Giada's :)
LOW:  Daddy went back to work and we missed him like crazy :(

Since today was my first official day off I was thrilled to death 
when Jessica (a fellow SAHM) called and invited us over to enjoy this great weather.  So as soon as the chickens were up and movin we were out the door.  Which by the time we got moving it was about 11ish :)




Claire has been begging me to go to Giada's house for the last few days. They are best buddies and they have a blast together. 


The girls had a blast enjoying the weather and swimming.


Claire was a big fan of Giada's swingset.


Oliver had a blast too.  He had fun laying on Giada's 
old playmat and........


napping in the grass.......


and napping on the chair.  He was super busy today :)

Here are some shots from yesterday.  Mark decided to build Claire an old fashioned swing.


Of course Claire had to help.


Claire loves her swing. 


Look at that smile :)


And this one I just had to put in here.  Check out Oliver's toes!!  They are so chewable I can't even stand it.  His feet are super ticklish and he gets grumpy when his toes get cold so he has socks on most of the time but when those socks are off it is CHOW TIME!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm super excited you're going to blog everyday! Maybe I'll join you once Sam starts sleeping and my brain starts working again!!!

Village Living said...

Enjoy your time off!