Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 10, 2010

HIGH:  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :)
LOW:  Oliver was up most of the night :( and Mark has to work all day :(


TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! OK I may be thirty but who cares, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!  The day started VERY early.  Oliver has been sleeping through the night beautifully but for the past few weeks he will wake up (just once or twice a week) nurse really quick and go back to sleep.  This was no big deal and didn't bother me at all.  Not until last night when he UP ALL NIGHT!!!  It was rough.  Claire NEVER did that (she was a dream) so this was new and not so good.  So Mark and I decided he was ready for cereal (yes a month early, judge me if you will). Anyway, back to my special day ;)  

Jessica came over and brought me lunch, roses, and a some delicious cookies (and some help so that my sleep deprived self could function - I LOVE YOU JESSICA).


Claire and Giada loved getting my birthday cookie ready.


Then we sang happy birthday (check out my roses, aren't they beautiful).


The girls loved blowing out my candle.


Later on my parents come over and brought dinner (see why I love my birthday).  Mark had to work late so it was nice to have come company.


Claire took Papa on a walk around the yard and I am pretty sure she had a lot to say :)


Nana and Oliver practiced some tummy time.  He sure looks happy here doesn't he?  


CEREAL TIME!!!  


Of course Claire had to help, she is such a good big sister.  Oliver LOVED the cereal!  And it worked!  He slept from 11pm until 7am, nursed and then went back to sleep until 11!!!!!  Mark took Claire to a pancake breakfast and I went back to sleep!  It was heaven!!!!!