Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday, September 27, 2010 Case Of The Mondays

HIGH:  We just relaxed all day :)
LOW:  Claire took a late nap and we were almost late for dancing :(


 My boys.

Today was a really relaxing day.  We all stayed in our jammies until late and just hung out in the living room and played.  It was really nice.  We have been so busy lately that it was nice to have nothing to do.  The only problem was that we relaxed a little too much because I forgot to get Claire down for an early nap because she had dancing.  We were almost late, but we made it.  Claire really loves dance class!  She is doing much better without me there.  Which is a good thing (I guess).  While were at dancing Mark and Oliver hung out.  They ran to the grocery store (I told you he loves to grocery shop) and then stopped at a soccer game.  Here are my boys after a long day :)

No comments: