Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 New Phone Day

HIGH:  NEW PHONE DAY :) AND A playdate with the ladies :)
LOW:  I have no idea what I am doing with my new phone :(




Let me just start by saying that New Phone Day is a very important day.  When it is time for me to get a new phone you would think I was buying a house.  I research and research until I can find the correct phone. Two years to be locked into something is scary and I want to be sure about it.  Now...that being said I would like to add that I wanted an iPhone.  Wait, let me rephrase that...I NEEDED an iPhone.  I would dream of an iPhone.  I just had to have one.  But Mark and I are loyal Verizon customers so it would have been ridiculous to switch to AT&T.  So finally Verizon came out with this beauty.  The Droid X!  This phone does pretty much everything that an iPhone does.  Although it is a little bigger and flatter, they are pretty comparable.  So overall, I am thrilled with my new phone.  Droid and I are getting to know each other (very slowly) but I love it.  Thank you Mark for a great birthday present!!!


Besides being new phone day, we had a playdate for the girls.  Look at these three Sassy Mamas.  Seriously, one is sassier than the next.  Just check out their smiles.


Here is what we found out after Mama Bella hollered upstairs "Claire's Mom!!"  Somehow when things go wrong we are no longer Aunt Natalie or Aunt Jessica, instead we are so and so's Mom!!!  Now notice....Claire is crying, Bella has her hand on her hip, and Giada is smiling.  Can you guess what happened here???  I love these girls!  We are in sooo much trouble when they get older!!!



Finally, BEDTIME!!!!  Meaning that I could sit and play with my new phone (even though Mark snatched it and I didn't get too much time to pay with it).  As you can see, things were really calm here at bedtime :)


I had to add this in.  I am still playing around with photography and last night I had to get a shot of the fog (see Colleen...thank god the fog held out for your wedding :).  I looked like a crazy person at 10 o'clock last night but how spooky is that?!?!?!  I just wish it would be like this on Halloween!!!!



No comments: