Monday, September 13, 2010

Playdate

HIGH:  We had a super fun playdate AND Claire started dancing :)
LOW: I don't get to dance with Claire this time :(

Today I had two of my buddies from work over with their kids.  We are all taking time off this school year to stay home with our kids, so we decided to get together once a week to let the kids play (and so we can hang out too).


Claire and Jack had fun playing on the swing.  And thanks Tony for reminding me of the good old "underdog"!!!


Mr. Tony was a huge hit when he busted out the doughnuts!!!


Charlie preferred to sit up high so that Pete could not get his doughnut (Pete snatched the poor kid's first one).  Charlie and Pete had a love hate relationship.  Pete loved Charlie and Charlie hated Pete :)


Even Oliver had a friend over today.  And he shared his toys so nicely.  Here is Sam lovin' Oliver's bouncy seat.


Charlie enjoyed playin in the basement.


And the playdough was a huge success!!



Today was also Claire's first day of dance class.  This year she will dance alone.  I am happy that I don't have to strap on my dancing shoes this year but, I am also a little sad that my baby is old enough to be taking dance class all by herself.  She did very well.  When Aunt Jacqie (who is also her dance teacher) said, "Ok girls come with me,"  Claire had her dance bag on her shoulder and was ready to go.   She didn't even look back at me to say goodbye!  Also, this is her new pose when I try to take her picture.  I am not sure but I think we may have a little diva on our hands.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think Claire learned the "hand on the hip" pose from Poppy :)

Fun playdate! Looking forward to next week!!! (and Poppy was lights-out within 2 seconds of being in the car on the way home)