Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 My Office

HIGH: Dinner at Nana and Papa's :)
LOW: I didn't get Claire's drawers organized :(


Today was a relaxing day.  I had some big plans.  I was going to switch out all of Claire's summer clothes to winter clothes and get the Halloween decorations out.  Well, I got the Halloween decorations out but that was about it.  I spent a lot of time in my office today.  Oliver played very nicely with his bugs and took a few good naps, this gave me plenty of time to spend in my office.  I balanced my checkbook, edited some photos, caught up on some e-mails, got lost in the world of Facebook, and checked on Claire at school.  Here is my office:




It's a little different than it used to be, but I love it just the same :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awesome. Love those kind of days. It's been happening a lot around here lately.

Missed you this week - lots to catch up on next week!