Monday, September 27, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010 BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!!!!

HIGH:  Best birthday party ever :)
LOW: I was out too late and was exhausted on Sunday :( 




Mark threw me an awesome birthday party!!  All of our friends were there and we had a great time!!






It was so fun to see my friends from work!  We had fun telling the good old inappropriate jokes :)


Jessica and Nick had fun chatting with new friends.


Kristy, Sue, and Jessica had fun chatting about Sue's NEW ENGAGEMENT RING!!!
CONGRATULATIONS GREG AND SUE!!!!



Komo Boys.




Komo Girls.


Kevin and Sara had fun celebrating my special day :)


Can you tell that I am not too thrilled about doing this shot of Crown????


TIME FOR PRESENTS!!!!!!


My friend Lesa made me a beautiful collage frame with pictures of me and all of my friends.  
 



Well....all my friends but my Dad and Shannon.  So here is a picture we took to add into the frame but Shannon is not very happy!


Can you tell that I get really excited about presents???

Love new candles!!



Smoochin my baby because he threw me such a GREAT PARTY!!!!!

Here are just some random shots from the night (thank you Mark B for taking these pictures).




 







A special thanks to this goofball for the best party ever!!  I love you very much!!!!

So needless to say there is not much to post about Sunday!!  I basically laid around at my in laws all day and recovered!!!  A very special thank you to the in laws for not only babysitting but helping the next day!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So fun and always happy to help out with the inappropriateness category!!!!