Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 3, 2010 SURPRISE SHA SHA

HIGH: We had a great morning playing in the backyard with Violet :) AND We went to a great surprise party for Aunt Shannon.

LOW: Stayed out a little too late and I am BEAT today :(


Yesterday morning we ate our breakfast and then headed out to the patio to relax and play for a bit.  Claire had fun swinging on her new swing and Oliver just enjoyed the fresh air while he played in his bouncy seat (and fell asleep).  It was a great morning!  It was also nice that we took advantage of the nice weather because the afternoon was windy and rainy :(




Claire loved sharing her toys with Violet and showing her how to play baseball.


Check out that swing!  Papa would be proud!!!

After a nice day of relaxing and hanging out, Grandma and Grandpa came over so that we could go to Aunt Shannon's surprise party!!


Here's my man rockin' his pink shirt on the way to the party :)
Which I may start calling this his lucky shirt because he won 100 bucks playing Quick Draw!!


SURPRISE!!  Gotta love Shannon, she could not understand why she was having a surprise party for her 32nd birthday!  It was a good time.  It is always nice when we can all get together and hang out.  Also, it was the first night since Oliver has been born that Mark and I have gone out together for the evening.  We had a lot of fun, I forgot how much fun Mark can be ;)

Since I didn't get too  many pictures of Oliver today I decided to post this video of Oliver doing his tummy time.  He LOVES it.  


 DISCLAIMER:  I would tell you all to turn your sound off to eliminate my ear piercing voice but Oliver is squealing with delight and that far outweighs my obnoxious tone.  You have been warned!

No comments: