Monday, September 13, 2010

September 12, 2010 Dinner At Grandma and Grandpa's

HIGH:  Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's :)
LOW: One of "those" mornings :(


I was very excited to just relax and lay around all morning with nothing to do but play with my babies.  Well, you know that saying "the best laid plans always fail" yep that rang true for me today.  It was just one of "those" mornings.  When Claire was happy and busy, Oliver was fussy and needy.  When Oliver was content and busy, Claire was grumpy and needy.  The entire morning went on like this.  FINALLY Mark got home!!!!!!!  It was one of those mornings that I just watched the clock waiting for my teammate to get home.  Once he got home we had some errands to run and then headed to a much needed dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's!




Claire had a blast playing with Grandma.


Even if they weren't playing the game right, she was happy just that Grandma was playing her way :)


My babies look a little beat in this picture....maybe they are exhausted from their morning :)
Crazy or not, I love these goofballs more than anything in the world (even more than the coffee that gets me through the day).




No comments: