Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Balko Wedding

HIGH:  Yesterday was Colleen and Bob's wedding :)
LOW:  I missed my babies :(




Yesterday was the big day!  Colleen and Bob tied the knot!  Colleen looked absolutely perfect and Bob was as handsome as ever.  We had a great day!!!  


Colleen and I got our hair done at her house.  Bridget did a great job!!!


Some last minute fixin'!


Jacqie and I lookin good!  And no we did not plan our hair!!!


Hilary gazing out the window dreaming happy thoughts for Colleen and Bob.  Hilary also gets props for rocking and rolling like a trooper on 2 hours of sleep!


Jacqie lookin hot as ever!


THE GIRLS!
This was one of those rare occasions where all the girls were together.  Usually Kate is in Florida or someone has to work or whatever the case may be.  It was really great to have all of my girls in one place.


BFF's from the sixth grade.  I miss you Kate!!!


I love this picture.  They are soo happy!  It was a perfect day!


The Komos.



Me and the bride. Isn't she lovely?

CONGRATULATIONS COLLEEN AND BOB!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Colleen! Looks like a fun wedding! And all of you ladies look fabulous!