Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Plans

HIGH: Oliver and I went for a nice walk at the soccer park :)
LOW:  I didn't get half of the things done that I want to do today :(


Dear Oliver,
The next time that you want to take a 3 and 1/2 hour nap in the middle of the day, just give me a heads up so that I can plan around it.  Thanks buddy.
Love,
Your Mommy

I woke up this morning and I had a list of things that I wanted to get done.  I had planned on doing a bunch of running around while Claire was at school.  So the morning started off great.  I got up and got Claire ready for school without any problems (she now makes her own bed, it's adorable). A little while later Oliver  got up and ate his breakfast.  I got him all dressed and he played on his playmat while I ate my breakfast and sipped my coffee.  I finished my coffee just as Oliver was getting ready to take a nap (this is our usual morning routine).  So I put Oliver in his swing so that he could take his usual morning snooze and I got dressed, did some laundry, and packed up for the day ahead.  And then I waited.......and waited.....and waited........


 Here is Oliver while I waited.
Look at his little tootsies poking out the bottom of his blanket :)
Here is all my stuff packed up and ready to go while Oliver napped away.

Finally Oliver woke up and we did end up getting a nice walk in and a visit to Nana.  If I had known that Oliver was going to take such a great nap, I would have been right there with him :)  Give me heads up next time so that I can join you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



 

No comments: