Friday, September 3, 2010

September 2, 2010 A New Do

HIGH: Claire got her first haircut :)
LOW:  Claire is old enough to get her first haircut :(


Today Claire got her first haircut!!  She has such curly hair that she has not really needed one yet.  But lately her hair has been a little uneven.  So, I made her an appointment with Aunt Shannon and she got the spa treatment.




Here is the before picture of Claire's hair.


First, Claire had her hair shampooed, conditioned, and she had her head massaged.


As you can see, she LOVED it.


Ready to move to the chair.


Claire ready to be styled.


The first cut :(
I did tear up at this point.


Here she is reading while under the dryer.


When she was finished she had to check out the back.


The final product!  Here is Claire with her stylist Aunt Shannon.  
I am glad we had it trimmed because it is super bouncey now!!


Aunt Shannon said that Claire was super well behaved so she got two suckers!!!

Also, on Tuesdays and Thursdays Claire goes to school so it's just me and my man.  So basically, we just laid around all day and I took pictures of him :)


Besides being strikingly handsome, I feel that Oliver has the most adorable nose.


And the most adorable smile (with or without some drool).


2 comments:

Amanda said...

How can we stop our girls from getting any bigger?! I can't believe how big Claire looks all of a sudden!

Her hair turned out extra cute!

And Oliver is looking soooo handsome. Can't wait to get together soon!

Village Living said...

I have to agree with Amanda...Claire does look older. Love her new 'do. Oliver is so cute too!