Friday, September 10, 2010

September 9, 2010 Lazy Day

HIGH: Today was a lazy fall day :)
LOW:  Claire was at school so she missed out on the relaxing :(




Today was chilly fall day.  I love it!!!!!  Oliver has been "working out his sleeping arrangements" to put it gently (I think the big Daddy is ready for some cereal - I will keep you posted on that) so today I was beat!  But the weather was perfect for a lazy day.  So I turned on the fireplace and put Oliver in here......


where he caught up some much needed sleep.  And I 
got cozy here.....


where I caught up on some much needed sleep.  And we napped for a solid 3 hours.  It was amazing!  I had the fireplace going, I could hear the wind outside, and I could smell the fall air.  It was a perfect lazy day :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day today, and yesterday does sound like a perfect fall day. :)