Friday, January 28, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 Sick Baby

Sick Baby
HIGH: Claire had a nice time playing at Nana and Papa's house :)
LOW: Oliver is sick :(


Last night when I was putting Oliver to bed, I noticed that he had a little cough.  Thinking nothing of it I kissed him goodnight and got ready for bed.  Well, that didn't last long.  My poor baby woke up with a fever and bad cough.  I was up snuggling him most of the night.  Today, I took him to the doctor and of course it is a virus and they think he has a tooth coming in.  
He only wants to sleep if he is all propped up like this.  Poor baby.
So we strapped him into his swing  so that he could sleep upright.  He slept pretty good in there. He did wake up a few times so that I would rock him and pat him so that he could cough up some stuff.  Also, he was thirsty because of his fever.  My poor little guy.
Claire on the other hand, had a great day!  She went to Nana and Papa's while I took Oliver to the doctor (no need for her to be in a germy place if she doesn't need to be).   She loved the one on one time.  This is her favorite dress that Nana got her.  It lights up and she thinks that this is just the BEST!

Hopefully Oliver will feel better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor Oliver! There's nothing worse than a sick baby. But it sounds like you are doing a good job of comforting him. And at least he can get this out of his system before you start back at work! (didn't claire get sick the first week you went back last time?!)

And Claire, that is one FANCY dress!