Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thursday, January 6, 2011 Takin' Some Pics

Takin'  Some Pics
HIGH: Claire is having a blast using her new camera :) AND Oliver slept in past noon today :)
LOW: Lazy day :(

Today was a pretty lazy day.  Oliver slept in until past noon today (have I mentioned that I love that kid) and Claire had school.  So, I could have gotten some laundry done, closets cleaned out, or a nice dinner made.  But...nope.....I pretty much laid around the whole day and LOVED IT!  Oliver and I practiced tummy time, rolling over, sitting, and saying Mama (instead of dada all day long).  When Claire got home from school she was all about her digital camera that she got for Christmas.  She loves to take pictures.  Here is some of her work!
 Here is one of her better ones.  This is Lauren on Christmas.
Uncle Dave.
The dvd player.
And the ceiling fan.

No comments: