Monday, January 3, 2011

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 Book Club

Book Club
HIGH: Great Book Club meeting tonight :)
LOW: I had to go to a very sad wake for a co-worker :(


Tonight Book Club was at my house and I loved having everyone here!  This month we read "The Room" and I loved it!
Tony stopped in to crash Book Club!
Kristi welcomed our newest member of bookclub!
Hot Mamas.
Carrie working on her sales pitch.
I am not sure what it was but Carrie was very against something!
While Mommy had her party downstairs, Mark had  his own party with the kids upstairs!  Claire was thrilled when they had a date in her room.  They ate dinner in there and had a snack.  It was super cute!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good times! I especially loved hanging out in the dining room!

Love that picture of Claire and Mark having a date in her room - so sweet! And does Carrie's sales pitch have anything to do with having babies?

Tammy said...

I sooooo do not approve of some of the shots of me taken at bookclub (not one of my finer photogenic moments!)....but...Mark and Claire are adorable and the group shot is super cute! Thanks for hosting Natalie!