Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011 Tea Party

Tea Party
HIGH: We had a lovely tea party today :)
LOW: Our tea party was cut short due to nap time :(

Today we put on our best clothes and had us a lovely tea party!!
Claire dressed like a princess and put on her finest jewels.
Oliver got fancy too and put on his finest jewels and his best hat.
Claire made some delicious cookies to go along with our tea.
Mmmmm delish.
Oliver thought it was the best tea EVER!
Pinkies up.
Oliver was in charge of pouring.
To 2011!
"I think that I have had too much.  Maybe I need to lay down."

When I returned from putting Oliver down for his nap I found that we had been replaced.
Eva the Elephant even stole Oliver's hat.
Then she ate all the cookies.
Either way, it was a lovely tea party.

2 comments:

amy said...

I think that those are the cutest pictures ever!!

Tammy said...

So precious! I love these!!!!