Friday, January 28, 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011 Movin' On

Movin' On
HIGH: Claire and I got the basement and her room organized :)
LOW: Today was Claire's last day in her classroom :(

Today was Claire's last day in her classroom (that she has been in since June).  Since she is going from part time to full time she has to move to another room.  We really like the teacher she is going to have and I am sure she will do fine.  But, we are going to miss her teachers now and we are really going to miss her friends.  Especially Kazu.  Kazu and Claire have been together since they were in the infant room and it breaks my heart that they are not going to be together anymore.  But, to be honest I think Mark and I are having a harder time with this move than Claire is.   She is excited to be with some of her old friends and with her new teacher.  She is the best.

As for my sick baby, he is still sick!  He was ok all day today.  He will play and took two decent naps but he still has a low grade temp.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and  he will feel MUCH better!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So did you finish the bookshelf? I want to see pics of it in Claire's room, if you did.