Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011 Paintin'

Paintin'
HIGH: I started repainting the bookshelf that Santa brought :)
LOW: I didn't get as far as I wanted to :(


Today I finally started painting Claire's new bookshelf from Santa.  He didn't have time to paint it before Christmas morning ;)  I am painting it white and I cannot wait to have it done so that I can organize Claire's katrillion books.  Unfortunately, I only got one coat done before Oliver woke up.  I finally got him back down and then Claire got home.  So I will have to finish another day :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was wondering why that bookshelf was next to your xmas tree when we were over for book club. It'll be so cute when it's painted! And I just asked my dad to build Poppy a bookshelf because our house is being taken over by Poppy's books too! (old sames)