Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011 Say Carrots!

Say Carrots!!
HIGH: Oliver got to meet his new teachers today :)
LOW: Claire may have to move to a new room :(
Today was a pretty average day.  Claire went to school and Oliver and I laid around all day and played.  So not too much exciting went on here.
  Today while I was making dinner Oliver was chilling in his high chair.  Now...Oliver only fusses for one of three reasons.  Either he is tired, hungry, or bored.  So seeing as he had just woken up and he just ate I figured he was bored.  But I was making dinner and I really wanted him to stay in the high chair.  So while I was peeling the carrots, I figured I would just give him one to suck on.  As you can see...HE LOVED IT!!  He would bang it on the tray, suck on it, "talk" to it.  It was adorable!  Oliver loves his carrots (as you can see from his orange nose).

1 comment:

Village Living said...

Oliver looks so happy! What a cutie he is!!!