Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Friday, December 31, 2010 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HIGH: It's New Year's Eve :)
LOW: No big plans :(


 This New Year's Eve was spent relaxing at home with my three favorite people and 1 favorite fat dog.
We busted out the good china glasses and had a nice champagne toast (well apple juice toast).
Mark made us one of his famous "Special Occasion" dinners and it was delicious!
Claire had a really hard time when Mark brought this home.  She started yelling "WE CAN'T EAT THAT!!  IT WILL HURT YOU!!  I DON'T WANT THAT!!  I WANTED FLOWERS!!!"  Once dinner started I tricked her and gave her a piece of lobster and told her it was steak.  She LOVED it!  I then told her the truth and she just kept saying "I love lobster!  Can you believe that I love this now?!"
Then we had some delicious cream puffs for dessert.
Poor Oliver slept through the whole meal.  That is ok though, he couldn't eat any of it anyway :)
Once the kids were in bed, Mark made himself a Manhattan and I poured a glass of wine.  We rang in the New Year with a few drinks and a Twilight Zone Marathon!
Once the clock struck midnight, we finished up our drinks and headed to bed.  
A little different from the old days, but still a great night.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I HOPE THAT 2011 IS AS AMAZING AS 2010 WAS!

No comments: