Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 Tubbie Babies

Tubbie Babies
HIGH: I am almost done with the nest :)
LOW: We had a bit of a stand off at dinner tonight with Claire over a potato :( (we won)


 I have been really looking forward to the day when Claire and Oliver can just take their bath together.  I figure this will save me a good 30 minutes at bedtime.  Bathing them separately is a huge pain!!   My bathtub is sooo deep that we have to wait for him to get a little bigger so he won't need his blue tub to help him anymore.  Tonight Claire was helping me give Oliver his bath and she wanted to get in the bath with him.  So I put her in.  Of course, I didn't have my camera and I could not go and get it so I just took some pics on my phone.
They really had a blast playing together and splashing like crazy!
Oliver loved when Claire would splash for him.
Good times!  I still won't be able to get Claire's hair washed with that big tub in there but, soon enough we won't need it anymore.  I CANNOT WAIT!!  And I don't think they can wait either :)

No comments: