Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 Budget

Budget
HIGH: Oliver did great on his first full day of school :)
LOW: I missed my babies all day :(
Today both of the kids went to school all day.  Oliver did great!  He ate and slept well for his new teachers.  I had a nice day getting my hair done, visiting with Shannon, and relaxing all day ALONE!  It was nice but I missed my babies.
As soon as Claire got home she was all business.  Yesterday Papa come over to do some paperwork so, now Claire is all about "paperwork".  She keeps saying that she has to work on her budget.
She even asked me for a "grown up pen" to do her budget.  Claire sat there forever working on her budget and telling my how important it was that she does this work.  She is going to be just like her Daddy :)

No comments: