Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011 Game Night

Game Night
HIGH: Claire had a blast playing games at Grandma and Grandpa's :)
LOW: Mark has to go back to work tomorrow :(
Tonight we had our usual Sunday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  This Sunday Claire was all about games.  We brought Pretty Pretty Princess with us so that Claire could show it to Grandma.  We had a blast playing. PS I am the worst Pretty Pretty Princess player EVER!  I have lost every single time!
 Then Grandma busted out some old school Connect Four!  Claire loved it!!!!
Then I tried to pose my babies to get some cute pictures of them.  Needless to say, my flash was funny and I couldn't quite get the kids to pose perfectly.
Close....but of course Oliver has a rattle in his mouth!
Then Oliver fell asleep with Grandma, as usual.
Perfection.

No comments: