Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 The Park

The Park
HIGH:  We spent the morning at the park enjoying this beautiful weather :)  AND We had a nice dinner at Nana and Papa's :)
LOW: Oliver slept the whole time at the park and I couldn't get a nice picture of him and Claire together :(




Today the sun was shining and there was no way we were going to waste this last little bit of nice weather by sitting in the house.  So I packed up my chickens and we headed to our local park, which looks GORGEOUS in the fall.

Claire had a blast playing on the swingset. I have to admit it made me a little sad when we got to the park and I really realized that summer is over!

Hot Mama refused to take her sunglasses off the whole time that we were at the park.

Oliver was nice and cozy in his stroller.  The fresh crisp air must have gotten to him because he napped for 4 HOURS!!!!!

I was so excited to take some pictures of the kids at this gorgeous park.  Well, Oliver slept the whole time and I forgot to tell Claire to take off her sunglasses but I think this picture came out pretty cute!!  I am totally going to dress them both up this weekend and take them back there and just take like a billion pictures.

After the park we headed home for lunch and a quick nap (for Claire, Oliver napped the whole time we were at the park and then the whole time Claire napped and yet again I did not take advantage of this time to take a nap myself, what is wrong with me).  After their naps we headed over to Nana's for dinner.  GG came too and loved snuggling with her great grandson.  Oliver was really sweet and followed her voice everywhere!

I had to put this in.  This is the randomness with which my daughter plays.  American flag, Minnie Mouse hat, and a yellow giftbag.  God love her.  

1 comment:

amy said...

Super Cute Pics!! Love the sunglasses, she looks so old in them. Also, Ian and Maya call their great grandmoter GG too!