Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday, October 24, 2010 Exhausted

Exhausted
HIGH:  We got a ton of errands done :) AND We got a new fridge :)
LOW:  Too much to do and no nap for Claire :(


Since Saturday was spent cleaning the inside and outside of our house we moved our usual Errand Day to Sunday.  Well, we got off to a late start so we decided to skip Claire's nap, yeah....not our best idea.  We went to eat, took back library books, got the final touches for Claire's Halloween costume, got the treats to make treat bags for Claire's Halloween parties, bought a new fridge, and bought some groceries.  That is a lot in one day with a nap deprived 3 year old.  She really did great until we were buying the fridge (which really can you blame her, how boring).  Poor Mark, while I was feeding Oliver in the car he braved it alone with Claire.  When I returned to the store with a happy Oliver, Mark gave me the "please take her before someone calls CPS on us" look (that was joke by the way).  So, I quickly traded Oliver for Claire, picked a fridge, and took Claire to look at the televisions and Christmas trees (now I am little worried that I will not like my new fridge because I picked it so quick but hey....we were in a pinch).  So needless to say when bedtime came everyone was exhausted!!


Claire usually reads books for a while in her bed before falling asleep but not today.  She passed right out.
Oliver passed out well before his usual bedtime and he didn't even stay on his side like he normally does!
Mark didn't last very long either.
And Pete, well Pete is always tired :)

Now, hopefully the kids will sleep in!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - I'm exhausted just reading about running all those errands! Love the pics today. :)

We missed you at playdate today! My house next week - be there or be square!!! (the kids are going to wear their costumes and trade candy!)