Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 Nothin' Much

Nothin' Much
HIGH: I ran into my FAVORITE college professor :)
LOW: I had to go grocery shopping :(


Nothin' much goin' on around here today.  Claire had school so I ran some errands.  One of my errands was to go to the grocery store (YUCK) but since our freezer is on the way out I didn't buy anything that needed to be kept cold so it was a quick shop.  Also, I could fit Oliver into the cart a lot easier.  While I was at the grocery store I saw my favorite professor from college, Dr. Wenner.   He was one of the best teachers I have ever had and it brought a tear to my eye when he not only remembered me but, told me how he knew I was going to be a great teacher and I was one of the hardest working students he ever had.  It was great!  I then proceeded to gush about how what a great influence he had on my life and blah blah.  When we were saying our goodbyes we agreed that seeing each other really made our day!  People probably thought that we were crazy, but that's ok!  So even though nothin' much went on today, it was a good day.  OH YEAH, annnnd when I was leaving the grocery store, with a big old smile on my face, the cart boy helped me load my groceries into my truck!!!!!  Yep....today was a good day :)

No comments: