Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010 Target Practice

Target Practice
HIGH: We got creative with new Nerf guns :)
LOW: The freezer broke and we need a new one :(


Not too much goin on around here today.  We are basically just relaxing after yesterday.  We are all still pretty beat from the Pumpkin Farm.  We did however, get creative with Daddy's new birthday present.  If you look closely at the picture above you can see that we drew a bullseye with washable marker on the mirror.  I should back up for those of you that don't know.  One of my living room walls is a mirror.  No, not just a mirror on the wall....the WHOLE WALL is a mirror.  While I hate this wall, today it was kinda nice that we haven't remodeled this room yet.  So Claire and I drew a bullseye on the wall and shot the darts at it.  It was super fun!


When Daddy got home we let him in on the action!
Daddy was super into it.

Claire is getting to be a pretty good shot (before I know it she will be joining the NRA).

Then of course Claire just liked writing on the mirror.  We may wait even longer now to remodel this room (that was a joke Mark :)
Oddly enough, Claire's favorite part was cleaning the mirror off!
How creepy does Mark look in this picture.

Then there is this guy (and my big toe and Claire's old bib..hey I was in a pinch).  I feel that he doesn't get too much blog time due to his lack of activity so I will give you some updates.  He is loving his excersaucer lately and is getting really good at entertaining himself.  He loves to put everything in his mouth and is starting to become quite the little drooler!  Oliver also loves to rub his face, therefore leaving some cuts on his handsome mug.  I have started giving him a little silky blanket and he loves to just rub it all over his face!  He sucks his fingers and thumb and hopefully will take to the thumb like Claire did (so I am not constantly looking for the stupid binkie and putting it back his mouth and back in his mouth and back...well you get the point).  He is reaching for toys and trying to get them in his mouth (and then getting pretty angry when he can't quite pull it off sometimes).  Also, is super close to rolling over.  He rolls from his tummy to his back but not from his back to tummy yet.  I am pretty sure once he figures it out he will love it!!  He loves Claire!!!  Everything she does makes him smile and laugh and it is a huge help to me that she loves to entertain him.  Oliver is eating cereal, green beans, and applesauce and loving every minute of it!  This kids loves to eat!!!  He is growing fast and becoming such a big boy.  He is very sturdy now and I do not have to hold neck up at all anymore!  He is on a pretty good schedule and is becoming very predictable (thank God).  I can't believe how fast time goes!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The mirror/whiteboard was a great idea!

And I love the Oliver update!