Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010 The Great Pumpkin Patch

The Great Pumpkin Patch
HIGH: We spent the day at the Great Pumpkin Patch :)
LOW: There was not nearly enough time to do everything at the Pumpkin Patch :(


Today we headed to the Great Pumpkin Patch with the family.  This place was crazy!  It wasn't so much a pumpkin patch as it was a carnival!!!


We were all very excited to head into the madness!
The Brown Team.
I swear I don't dress her like me on purpose.
They had all kinds of animals that you could feed.  Here is Claire feeding an Alpaca.  She loved feeding the animals.
Then she started to get sick of it.  She didn't like the way their tongues felt on her hand and I must agree, it felt pretty weird.
Aunt Sara and Aunt Erin loved it though.
Uncle Brian and Uncle Kevin loved pushin the strollers :)
Claire was lovin the pony rides.
So darn cute.
Owen prefered to eat his goldfish and watch from his stroller :)
Oliver had a blast nappin on Grandma.
Do you think Claire was havin fun???
The Komo gang (minus Oliver, who was still sleeping on Grandma).
Our little witches.
My little witches.
The witch bosses.
Claire loved the Boo Barn.
But, she didn't want to get TOO close to any of the decorations.  She got a little freaked out at the end but she was still pretty tough.  When Grandpa met up with us later Claire was very excited to take him through the Boo Barn.  She explained to him that it was "just decorations".
Walking with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sara over to the tractor ride.
Owen loved watching the pumpkin launcher.
The Brown Team takin a walk.
Oh look Oliver is sleeping on Grandma again.
Owen loved the tractor ride.
So did Claire.
Claire and I had a blast on the cow train.
Oliver finally woke up!!
I took Claire on the Fun Slide, which I thought that she would love.  As you tell from this picture, not so much.  I am not gonna lie, THAT THING GOES FAST!!  Claire told me after that "it made my stomach feel weird".
 She was dying to go on the Roller Coaster.  But, that also made her "stomach feel weird".  I will give her credit, she was a trooper and didn't cry (although she was pretty close).
Claire had a blast playing the duck game.
She was very proud of her prize.
Grandpa had to golf in the morning but met us later.
What a good looking family.
The whole gang.
Do you think Claire had fun?  This was her about 4 minutes into our car ride home.
 After the pumpkin patch we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's for Mark's birthday dinner.  Claire loved singing Happy Birthday to her Daddy and then we all enjoyed the apple crisp that Claire and I made the night before. It the perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Holy Pumpkin Farm! I had no idea it was such a crazy event! Looks like so much fun!