Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 Beautiful Day

Beautiful Day!!

HIGH: The weather was gorgeous today :)

LOW: I had the chance to nap but got caught up in stupid 
reality TV :(




The weather was gorgeous today so I decided not to waste it.  I strapped Oliver in the baby carrier and got Claire dressed and we headed outside!!


Claire loved going on  her swing and playing in her sandbox.
Notice Claire's adorable hair clip, these were a gift from one of my blog readers.  Thank you so much, Claire loves the clips, she likes to keep them in her jewelry box because they sparkly :).
 


Here is a self portrait of me and Oliver.  He loves the baby carrier.


Even Pete had fun playing with his ball.


We spent the whole morning outside.  We went for a nice bike ride, a long walk, and just enjoyed the weather!  IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

No comments: