Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday, October 4, 2010 Thanks Harold

HIGH:  Claire did awesome at dance class today :)
LOW: Oliver is going through a "needy" phase :(


It has been said that little boys love their mommies.  It has been said that little boys are more snugly than little girls.  It has been said that little boys are more needy than little girls.  Well, in my experience all of this is true.  Oliver loves me!!  Oliver loves to snuggle!!  And Oliver is needy!!  Boys are definitely different than girls.  While it's exhausting at times, I love this kid and I wouldn't change it for the world!  So when he is 15 and wants nothing to do with me and I embarrass him I will show him this post and remind him that there was a time when he loved me more than anything in the world.


I did discover that Oliver loves TV!!  Judge me if you will but TV has saved my sanity many times and I am ok with puttin the TV on the regroup and keep my sanity!



Claire and Oliver watching Harold and the Purple Crayon.  Thank god for Harold. Claire would watch him forever but Oliver even watched it for about 20 minutes, giving me some time to relax. 

This weather needs to stop being so dreary, we are getting lazy!

No comments: