Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010 Where The Wild Things Are

Where The Wild Things Are
HIGH:  Fun story time for Claire AND Me and Jacqie's birthday dinner with my friends from work :)
LOW:  I didn't see Mark at all today :(




Today I took Claire to our local park for story time.  It was really cute.  The story today was Where The Wild Things Are (one of Claire's favorites).  Claire loved it.  She was very excited to bring her own book to share.


Claire loved listening to the story.
After the story it was time for a craft.
Claire was all over it and ready to go.
Claire and Giada were so sweet making their bats.
Then one of the Wild Things showed up!!  Claire was a little standoffish, which is not like her at all.
I had to get Oliver in there too (no the Wild Thing is not eating him).
I think the Wild Thing's paws were just a little too big, so I stepped in to help him.

The story time was super cute and we are totally going to go again.

Later this evening I went to dinner with my girlfriends from work to celebrate mine and Jacqie's 30th birthdays.  We had a blast!!  Thanks for some good times ladies.

No comments: