Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 Welcome Baby Frank!!

Welcome Baby Frank!!


HIGH:  BABY FRANK HAS ARRIVED :)
LOW:  Mark had a game so I couldn't spend too much time with my new buddy :(


Here he is!!  Francesco Vincent!  Weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces.  Mom and baby are both doing great!!  How cute is this guy?!?!

Of course I snatched him up right away!  I can't believe how much they change in four months.  Frankie and Oliver are exactly four months apart, I think we are in for it when these boys get older :)

Auntie Jacqie was next in line to snatch him up :)


 Frankie totally has his father's nose!!  How stinkin cute is this guy?!?! 


CONGRATULATIONS JENN AND FRANK!!!!!!

Also, Happy four month birthday Oliver!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is one seriously cute baby!!! And I loooove the name - it suits him well!

amy said...

OMG - he is so cute!!! I love it!