Friday, October 8, 2010

Thursday, October 7, 2010 Still Sick

HIGH: I discovered the magic of Children's Motrin :)
LOW:  Claire is still sick :(




My poor baby, she is still sick.  Claire basically laid around all day long and was not herself.  Turns out that it is not her throat that hurts, it is her cheek.  Just like she told us.  Claire has Hand Foot and Mouth.  Ok, relax everyone.  It sounds DISGUSTING but it really isn't that bad.  Basically, it's a virus (have I mentioned how I feel about the "virus") and it causes fever and canker sores in the mouth and blisters on the hands and feet.  Claire got this at school and she has a really mild case.  No fever and just two canker sores in mouth and a blister on her finger.  Before bed we gave her Motrin and she was feeling much better so let's hope we are on the upswing!!!

Notice Claire is in the exact same spot as the day before :(

Again, please pray that Oliver does not get this.  I have washed EVERYTHING in this house!!  My hands are gonna peel off because I have washed them so much.  A toddler who can't eat is hard enough, I cannot even imagine an infant having this!!!!

No comments: