Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday, August 30th, 2009 Big Girl Bed

High: Claire got her big girl bed today :)
Low: I drove Mark crazy with decorating today :(

Out of nowhere we decided that today was the day to make Claire's bed into a toddler bed. This is how I like to make these decisions, quick and painless. Otherwise, I get all sad that she is getting so big and I make all kinds of excuses of why we should wait. But today went smooth. Well, if you don't include my making poor Mark do all kinds of things (but hey you would think he would just roll with it by now right?!).



Claire loved helping her Daddy.



Doesn't look very safe, does it?



CLAIRE LOVED IT!!!





Claire's favorite thing to do in her new bed is read her books.







After Claire's first nap in her big girl bed (she slept like an angel for her first time in her new bed) we went to the grocery store to get our back to school food for lunches and dinners. Today, Claire realized that she could "ride the cart" a new way.



After the grocery store, Claire and Mark couldn't wait to snack on their new cereal.



Goofballs.



Right before bed my girlfriends came over to watch our favorite show. Before the show started they helped me make some MAJOR decisions regarding Claire's bedroom. They also helped to get Claire all wild before bed! Here is Aunt Jenn swinging Claire around in her silky.



Claire loved it!



Quick question, any idea what THAT is?!?!?!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the big girl bed, and I'm so glad Claire does too!

No idea what kind of bug that is!

erin said...

it looks like a big ass bug! :) miss u guys.

Aunt Di said...

Tom says its a crane fly (whatever the hell that is)

Aunt Di said...

P.S. He also says they are harmless, do you believe him?

Sara said...

Claire is very good at rading stories!!! "Once upon a time.." Sooo cute!!! Hope to see you guys soon!! :)

Sara said...

I mean reading not rading ... haha I'm a good speller I swear!!!