Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monday August 3, 2009

High: We went swimming on this beautiful summer day :)
Low: I had a class this morning :(

I had a class this morning and I came home to the landscaping guys spraying the lawn. So, you can imagine my disappointment that I wouldn't be able to spend this beautiful day outside in the yard with Claire. So I immediately made backups plans. These plans involved going to my girlfriends house to swim.


While Claire loved the pool and had a great time swimming and playing, she was very into her hair. She loved spraying her hair with the spray bottle of water. I swear, this kid is a girl through and through.

After a morning of swimming we came home and took a nice nap (yes, I said we). Then it was all about Daddy. Claire wanted her chair right by Daddy's, she wanted to do "work" like Daddy, and she just couldn't get enough of him.


Somebody has fallen in love with corn on the cob. It is hilarious to watch Claire eat corn. She looks like a big girl when she is eating it. Adorable.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't you just love being able to take naps too? I think today is going to be one of those days for us.

And the corn pics are great!