Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girlfriends....


High: We went to Explore and More with Claire's friend Poppy :) AND Claire's friend Giada came over :)
Low: The weather was yucky :(

Today was a busy day! This morning we met Claire's friend Poppy for a playdate at Explore and More and then we had lunch at McDonalds. The girls had a nice time playing at the museum but I think they had even more fun being silly at McDonalds.





Claire had fun when Poppy and Ms Amanda gave her a ride on the giant windmill.





Poppy and Claire had fun drawing some pictures on the tiles.





Poppy loves the sand table and I can see why!





Claire and Poppy made some sweet music together (well that was before Ms Amanda scared the bejesus out of them with a lizard ;)




Ok, let's talk about this for a minute. Here is my tiny little angel, climbing the wall!!! I swear she flew up that wall like a spider!!!



The girls had fun at the museum, but I swear they LOVED McDonalds! They loved being silly! And Poppy and I got a chance to bond (truth is I tried to buy her love with apples...I THINK IT WORKED :)


I found these pictures from last year. Here is Claire at Explore and More last June:



And here she is today:




Here is Claire last June at the shape sorter:



And here she is today:



I SWEAR I COULD CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



On our way home I had to stop at school because I had to grab some stuff and Claire had some business to take care of.


After our playdate (and a two hour nap), my cousin Leah came over to say goodbye to Claire before she went back to school. THEN Claire's friend Giada came over! I am telling you, it was a great day with our friends!


After dinner Giada was waaaay too quiet so we peeked into the bathroom and saw this:



Ok innocent enough, well...besides that look at Giada's face. So, we looked a little closer and saw this:



Excellent! So Jessica (god love her) reached in there and cleaned it all up. We explained to Giada not to do that and we felt as though everything was fine. Until.......



Giada tried to put more puzzle pieces in Pete's food! Check out Pete!



Then we finished the evening off by looking at baby pictures. I cannot believe how big Poppy, Claire, and Giada have all gotten in the last year!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Claire is quite the busy little playmate! Poppy had so much fun yesterday (at least at Mickey D's).

Love the comparison pics of Claire at explore and more!

amy said...

Love the comparison picks. Did you plan them or it just happen that way?