Saturday, August 29, 2009

Movies

High: I saw an excellent movie tonight :)
Low: I wasn't home to put Claire to bed :(

Today was a nice, relaxing day. The day was spent playing and relaxing. I also saw an excellent movie tonight! Normally I don't write about this kind of stuff, but I cannot help myself. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I think Quentin Tarantino is an absolute genius! I think he is a brilliant writer and his films are outstanding. His use of dark humor, outrageous storylines, incredible music, and his choice of actors make each of his films a work of art! Tonight I saw the Inglorious Basterds, and I must say it was one of his best! Every time I see one of his films I always think the same thing, "there is NO WAY he can continue to make each film a success." And every time I am wrong! I truly think he is a genius and seeing this movie just reaffirms my thought that if I could hang out with anyone in the world it would be him (and Ellen Degeneres..and Barack Obama). If you get a chance I highly recommend that you see this movie!

That being said.... Claire spent most of her day reading Rolling Stone and hanging out with Peter.







He is so patient with her :)



BFFs



Then Grandma and Grandpa stopped over for a nice dinner and a quick game of CandyLand (and no Claire had NO IDEA how to play)!

No comments: