Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday August 7, 2009 Grandma and Grandpa's House


High: A nice dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's :)
Low: I didn't get a lot of pictures today :(


This morning we went to breakfast and did some running around. It was a very nice morning but I didn't get a lot of pictures. After Claire's nap we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Claire LOVES to go there and I think I figured out why.

Things Claire is allowed to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house:



Wear grandpa's glasses.

Ride a jet ski in the front yard.

Grandpa even turned on the "motorcycle" for Claire. Even though I remember a time years ago that Claire's Daddy got in trouble for turning it on in the yard :)

Eat Cake that was really for Grandma and Grandpa to take to their cottage with them.

Eat as much cake as Claire wants.

Eat whipped cream from the can.

Mark's mom gave me this picture and I couldn't resist putting it in. Here is Mark with his friends at their senior prom.
Mark is the hot stud right at the top!

No comments: