Sunday, July 7, 2013

Swimmin' At Nana and Papa's

HIGH: Mark and I took our first boxing class this morning :) AND We had a nice dinner at Nana and Papa's :)
LOW: Daddy had to work so he met us Nana and Papa's later :(
 
This morning Mark and I took our first boxing class at the Y.  I have been dying to take this class for a while now and it was awesome!  After the Y the kids took a quick nap and then we went to Party City to meet my golf team to get our costumes for the Marigold tournament next weekend.  After we shopped we all went back to my parents' house for dinner and some swimming.
The kids had a blast in the pool.  Oliver loved swimming around by himself with just his swim vest on.
He was very proud of his trick, which was to splash and spin in a circle.
Claire was thrilled to swim with no vest at all.  I can't believe that she is old enough to swim all by herself.  I can remember her floating around with her swim vest on.
And of course, Mother Hen helped Oliver swim.
Claire loved having Mark throw her in the air.
And Oliver too.  He wanted to wear Claire's swim vest because apparently he felt that his was too tight around his neck.  
I can remember my Dad throwing me up in the air in the pool when I was little.  I still get a little nostalgic when I am at my parents house because I can remember doing all of the things that my kids are doing when I was little.  I still find it hard to believe that I have TWO kids that are this old!!!
Oliver loved riding on Daddy's back around the pool.  He wanted to be called "Dolphin" at this point.
After Claire got out of the pool, she was freezing!  She refused to put on her sweatshirt.  Instead she wanted to snuggle up to Papa to warm up.
These two have such a great bond, it is adorable. I love them!



No comments: