Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Night With Terry Buchwald

HIGH: We had a great time going to our local pavilion to hear Terry Buchwald sing :)
LOW: The kids had summer camp and I missed them :(


Today the kids were at summer camp and I spent the day putting all my videos together to make a DVD (this took allllllll day and I am not even close to being finished).  Claire had another field trip today to the Home Depot, where she made a beautiful heart basket.  After school we went and bought new play sneakers and had a nice dinner.  Then we headed up the pavilion to hear Terry Buchwald sing.
The Cappellis met us there and the kids had a blast hanging out. 
 Jessica and I talked about how old Claire looks now.  She is becoming such a young lady!  Today when we went for sneakers she found this pair of orange sneakers that she just loved!  I explained what we were there for and she told me, "I want to use some of my birthday money Mom.  I just HAVE to have these!  They are sooo cute! And they go with a lot of my outfits!!"  I think I may have a shoe lover on my hands. I think I am in big trouble.  Needless to say, she got the sneakers.  How could I not?!  They will go with so many of her outfits :)
The kids had a blast running around!  Poor Oliver was "it" for tag and couldn't catch anyone because the girls were too fast for him.
After many failed attempts at trying to catch the girls, Oliver gave up and laid in the grass.
Then Uncle Nick came to the rescue and grabbed Oliver.
And with his help, Oliver successfully tagged the girls.
While the girls were running around, Nicholas enjoyed dancing to the music.
Nicholas is so darn cute!! I could chew on these cheeks all day long!
Apparently Oliver feels the same way.  Here he is kissing Nicholas good night.

 By the time we walked home it was dark and the kids thought that was just awesome!  When we got home I washed their filthy little hands and feet, brushed their teeth, and put them to bed.  It was yet another perfect summer night!


No comments: